First Class Change - Introduction
Upon reaching level 20, every character can change their class once again to gain a new appearance, class name, and an additional passive skill. the first class change which has offered a choice between 2 classes,
- Esquire > Paladin
- Esquire > Knight
- Oracle > Priest
- Oracle > Monk
- Magic user > Sorcerer
- Magic user > Warlock
- Rogue > Scout
- Rogue > Thief
- Shaman > Elementalist
- Shaman > Ranger
- Warrior > Mercenary
- Warrior > Avenger
Second Class Change - Introduction
Upon reaching level 80, every character can change their class once again to gain a new appearance, class name, and an additional passive skill.
Unlike the first class change which offered a choice between 2 classes, the second class change has a fixed 3rd class for every 2nd class.
- Paladin > High Guard
- Knight > Overlord
- Priest > Super Bishop
- Monk > Holy Prier
- Sorcer > Grand Wizard
- Warlock > Arch Mage
- Scout > Perfect Strider
- Thief > Master Assassin
- Elementalist >Elder Druid
- Mercenary > Eternal Champion
- Avenger > Frenzied Berserker
Having completed the second class change is a requirement for the second tier of skill upgrades which become available at character lv 90.
Example of a 3rd class passive skill (Spiritual Sniper):
At level 80 or higher, visit your class's skill trainer in Lloyd (in the case of the Ranger, it's Ennis).
The quest requires you to gather a number of materials. In the case of the Ranger, the following are required (it's highly likely that other classes require the same materials but I can't confirm this myself):
- 30 Mystic Stone
- 75 Blue Crystal Ball
- 750 Adventurer Association Seal
- 750 Labyrinth Mana Fragments
- 750 The spark of disaster
- Mystic Stones can be crafted with a recipe from Tiki's special shop that costs 10,000 gold (100% success, 10 Mystic Stone Shard are required). The shards can be obtained from Daily Association Mission Reward Chests and from the final boss in Exploration dungeons.
- Blue Crystal Balls are rare drops from regular monsters and can be bought from other players.
- Adventurer Association Seals can be obtained from completing daily and weekly Association Missions.
- Labyrinth Mana Fragments can be obtained by completing Labyrinth floors and from Daily Association Mission Reward Chest I.
- The sparks of disaster can be obtain from raids and from the Daily Association Mission Reward Chest I.
Once you have gathered all materials, return to your skill trainer in Lloyd to complete the quest.